knclark

10 things MOC10D10

10 things MOC10D10
knclark, Jan 16, 2022
Description:
Kristin Aagard Beachy
Kristin Aagard Fix Me Up Doc
Fiddle Dee Dee Fiddlesticks 67
All pictures from plans for Mexico vacation, but got sick instead and had to stay home.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Christine... so so sorry to hear!!! We had to cancel our trip that was booked to go to Spain in 202o because of the lock down, but getting the virus is a pain... hopefully was the Omicron? this one, Sarita had it, but we didn't even know it was Covid until she got better, she didn't loose taste or sense of smell, was just two days with her high temperature and pain like a cold or a flu.... long story short, recovered fast, went back to work.... anyway, here is that case of us having scrapbooking that acts as a tool to turn ugly events into beautiful pages!!!!! love your take on the template, the super cute elements from Kristin...all as you always do, great page!!!
      I haven't been well, wasn't scrapping at all November and December, will try make time after MOC to catch up with you!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      knclark likes this.
    • knclark
      @MrsPeel have missed our little chats Cynthia! Luckily once I got over the strep it wasn’t too bad. We rescheduled our trip for February. Hope you are doing ok!! As always love your wonderful comments. Thank you. I tried to get it done for the chat but just too much going on.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      do not worry about me (the chat) we are relatively ok, we'll chat after Tuesday or Wednesday, miss you!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      knclark likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    knclark
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    312.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).