RJMJ

MOC10-Day #16-Simple Template-Memories Of Rudolph

MOC10-Day #16-Simple Template-Memories Of Rudolph
RJMJ, Jan 27, 2022
Description:
Great! Template!...Lots Of Fun! Options...Today's Challenge [Jan 27th-10 Things]...Got Me Thinking About Things About Myself...So I Decided To Showcase My Slight Love! & Obsession For Rudolph!...It's all About Rudolph! Ever Since I Can Remember...Being Teased At Christmas For My Rudolph-Loving Ornaments,Stuffed Toys & Figurines...I'm Not As Much Involved With That Anymore...But Every Time I See One At The Store,On TV,On Line Etc...I Get That Same Love For Rudolph! All Over Again...I Once Saw A Gigantic Life-Sized Rudolph That Had A Red Glowing Nose At Walmart A Few Years Ago!!!...I Just Wanted To Take Him Home With Me...LOL!...[But Didn't : $75.00...!!!]...Besides Where Would I Put Him???...Not Sure If He Would Have Even Fit In The Door!...He Was So BIG!..And Let's Not Forget Clarice! Too!...Rudolph's One True Love!...She Is Also Showcased Here Alongside With Her Obsession Too!...Rudolph!...:banana :byay :funfun :giggle :hehe :love :no2 :yup :lalala :heartslub ...

* My Layout Showcases An Original Story Book I Had When I Was A Child...It Started My Luv! & Obsession...

*For My Memories Of Rudolph Layout : I Used :

*All The Little Joys & Fa La La La La-Bundles By Rachel Jefferies

*Additional Credits :

*Clipart Of Rudolph & Clarice : Clipartmax
*Single Rudolph PNG Photo : PNGFind.com
*Team Rudolph Sign : PinClipart.com
    • JenEm
      This is so much fun! I love the way you have split your photo over the four squares, and added all the festive and Rudolph themed elements. Great use of the stacked papers as well. Thank you for playing along with my challenge.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • honeyandcheese
      I love the one photo split into multiple photo blocks. The repeating elements are fun!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).