MOC #28

Amazing Things Will Happen - Rachel Jefferies
Blue Skies Ahead: Mixed Media Artistry - Rachel Jefferies
This is Now: Misc Bits & Bobs - Rachel Jefferies
Look Deep into Nature: Volume 1 | Mixed Media Artistry - Rachel Jefferies
Today: Mixed Media Artistry - Rachel Jefferies
lulyg14 likes this.
    • Roxana
      I love it! I love the recreation of his blue hair and the elements you chosed. I love the tilted paper with the journaling and the story. Vlad wanted blue hair for a long time, but I didn't agree with it, because he has very dark brown hair and this complicates things... I bought a blue spray, but the color was not very visible.
    • sm_amber
      @Roxana Yes, we're lucky to all be very blonde in my family, so color takes to our hair quite nicely (hence, the red in my profile pic is not natural). ;)
      Roxana likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Clever idea for the challenge and you kept the blue he wanted just upped the game a bit with all the cute elements. I have a granddaughter who has tried many hair colors -- pink, blue, green, etc. I'm just thankful it all grows out eventually!
      sm_amber likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a handsome guy! I love that you matched the color of his hair with your recreated elements (my favorite color too!) Your paged turned out awesome! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!! :heartlub:heartlub
      sm_amber likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    sm_amber
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    528.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).