jaye, Jan 28, 2022
Description:
word count 459
created using: Old Notebooks #1 and Earthy Tones Papers-Paula Kesselring
Retro Pop Worn Photos-Lynn Grieveson
M3 2019 Sept: Document\Epic\Stories | M3 2019 Nov: Document\Daily\Joy
font-Pea Devon
    • cfile
      Jaye, what a beautiful story and rememberance. I love the English countryside and while reading your journaling I envisioned the stone buildings and the cemetary stones etc. I loved the end of your journaling about the little lamb coming around the corner, and I think you are right that it was your beloved Granny saying goodbye. I love your journal book and all the elements and brush work to accent those faulous photos. Love this so much!

Thank you for sharing your journaling with us and playing along with MOC Day 26 Rememberance/Tribute challenge! Well done!
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous journaling. lovely photos.
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful page and interesting journaling. Isn't it funny how our childhood memories and our adult views differ?
    • LynnG
      Fantastic and so skillfully done
    • mary kate
      What a wonderful page! I love the black-and-white photos taped and stapled to the right side of the notebook, and the notebook concept, and the journaling.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    jaye
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    299.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).