Notes From The Road Elements
Notes From The Road Papers
Sand and Beach map
Summer Day Elements
Train Travel compass
Font used Georgia.
Own photos.
Journaling reads:
"I live in a city located on the beautiful west coast of Finland, named Vaasa. At first it was called Mustasaari or Mussor in 1606, but few years later the name was changed to Vaasa to honor the Swedish Royal House. Our city is bilingual, most of the population speaking Finnish, as their first language, however the area have a clear swedish cultural center, being the most significant place for Swedish-Finns."
"Our city has three Universities, the largest is located in Palosaari, a peninsula near to the downtown, connected to it by bridges.
Our city is known for Tropiclandia water park and the Spa Hotel, both located in the Vaskiluoto Island."
Elaine80, Graciela1 and Avia like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I like how you've included the map photo. Great journaling and lovely take on the challenge.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @Angela Toucan I thank from the bottom of my heart your sweet comments my dear friend. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. Abundant blessings and lots of love :bk:bk:bk:heartslub:heartslub
    • jk703
      Wonderful, Grace! I loved reading a little about your area! I love that I look up where everyone names and searches out places to visit! Perfect location inspired items and I'm so glad you shared. Thanks for joining in!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much dear @jk703 for the sweet comment, and, for hosting, LOVED how it turned out this page. Wishing you a wonderful weekend my dear :bk:bk:bk:heartslub:heartslub
      jk703 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    534.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).