myka

2022-10-MOC-Challenge

2022-10-MOC-Challenge
myka, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
Credits: M3-Dec21-Celebrate-December By Little Butterfly Design
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Oh my!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your tree!!!!!! was it that intense in colors? or you edited the photo? either way is amazing!!!! are those matching pjs? love you guys!!! so cute! love the composition, the gorgeous elements, the colourful general feel and the way you made it work with that bacjmground, fabulous!!! I may have to go in search off this pieces from Valeria, amazing page all over!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      myka likes this.
    • myka
      @MrsPeel Photo of tree was taken at night, so the colors were loud. I don't remember filtering it, but maybe my setting was on vivid, not sure. It was taken with an iphone. Thank you for your comments.
    • MrsPeel
      hey :) I was more talking about the lilac light in the walls, the background.... I think it is the effect of the tree's light at night, still with or without the light reflex, the whole tree is AWESOME!!!! love your page, gonna try find a page I made on a Christmas when we all wear the same PJs, love the whole thing here :) !!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    myka
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).