QuiltyMom

Bon Voyage

Bon Voyage
QuiltyMom, Jan 24, 2022
Description:
Ship to Shore kit and Ship to Shore Alpha by ForeverJoy Designs
Blendy Brushes and Masks and Life in Pictures Album No1 by Lynn Grieveson
ForeverJoy, amandaresende and amien1 like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great journaling. fabulous kit choices. I can just about make out their faces.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Your layout is lovely but when I read your journaling I could sympathize with you. How great it would be to have that precious time and those precious folks captured without being covered with cake!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
    • Iowan
      What a treasure that you have the photo and I remember the days of double exposures.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • amandaresende
      OH! as I love bad photos and the moment they got, LOL, I think this is really awesome in so many levels! they are covered with the cake!!! LOL! it is nice! LOVE the whole composition! thanks so much for embracing the bad photo! great take on the challenge!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @Iowan Thank you!! And @amandaresende - I never even thought about how hysterical it was for them to be covered in cake until @flowersgal mentioned it above. I'll use this as a starting point to actually work on that album. We've lots of memorabilia from his trip. I was able to scan most of it when I was visiting my sister this summer, so I need to get cracking! Thanks again for the fun and inspirational challenge.
    • ForeverJoy
      :heartlub actually YES it really did turn out to be a super cool photo! AND quick fun fact - I have that exact same china set!! :giggle
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    685px
    Height:
    685px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).