PF-Day17-RightNow
pagefrocks, Jan 23, 2022
Description:
Credits:
Serendipity by Little Butterfly Wings
April is for Sowing Seeds by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      OMG, people actually do this for real. HOW COOL!!!!!!!!! Do you pull everything out first? Sorry. I can't read your journaling, so you might explain it there.
      pagefrocks likes this.
    • pagefrocks
      @Dalis I pull out plants to move them around. If I have too much, I'll pass on to a friend or neighbor. A lot of what I have is from other gardeners who shared with me! This sketch shows what I have on three sides, along with notes on what I want to move from where to where and then some areas that I want to extend and fill out more with some new stuff.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @pagefrocks I can't wait to see the end result! I need to separate my hostas this year, they are TAKING OVER! Any hints on how to deal and divide them?
    • pagefrocks
      @Dalis Do it in the spring as they are just starting to shoot up before the leaves unfold. You don't have to be delicate with them. I have some huge hostas that are about three feet wide by summer . . . I use a shovel and just split them down the middle and replant "pieces." They are the energizer bunny of plants . . . they keep on going! One year, i dug one out, laid it on top the tanbark for later and didn't get it back in somewhere else . . it didn't die, just rooted on it's own and kept on going!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @pagefrocks Oh good to know, I know my BFF wants some.
      pagefrocks likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    pagefrocks
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).