MOC Day 22 - Lunch or DIY
Karen, Jan 22, 2022
Description:
Time To Relax {Dressed Up} by Fiddle Dee Dee
Home Renovation by Kristin Aagard
Begin Anew Alphas by Bella Gypsy
Today I Choose (digital kit) by Little Butterfly Wings
Storyteller BYOC 2021 June - Daily Life by Just Jaimee

journaling: I took an afternoon off of work to build this tool holder. Just as I was getting started, James texted and asked if I wanted to go out to lunch, so I texted him a picture of me with my drill. Ha ha! He knew how excited I was to get started on my project, but I did end up going out with him and then I came home and built my fun new tool holder. I made it all with scraps that I had in my stash and it turned out great. It’s so useful!
    • dawnmarch
      Love the story! Impressive DIY skills (and scrapbooking, of course)!
      Karen likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      That's impressive!! I love that you built that!! SO awesome!! Great bobblehead too!
      Karen likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      You have some mad skills!!!! Hmmm....send a tool holder my way please!!! You could sell those!

That look of determination - the mad crafter!! Ha ha! I love it! Perfect bobblehead and layout.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @ArmyGrl Ha ha! Thanks! I'm a big fan of fake it until you make it. I just love trying to see if I can make stuff myself. :giggle
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).