Cherylndesigns

MOC10 Day 19

MOC10 Day 19
Cherylndesigns, Jan 19, 2022
Description:
My grandfather's camera started my photography love. He always had this box camera with him for as long as I can remember.

Rebecca McMeen Travel Sketches Things (Camera): The Lilypad :: Art Journaling + Mixed Media :: Travel Sketches-Things (the-lilypad.com)
Snap Elements Allison Pennington: Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Camera Charm - Rachel Jefferies Riding The Rails MM Artistry: Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
VW Sprinkles 17 (Cameras): Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Little Butterfly Wings_SBasic Magicscape Collab: Collab Kit | Collaboration Digital Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Little Butterfly Wings_SBasic Snowscape Collab: Collab Kit | Collaboration Digital Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Little Butterfly Wings Some Kind of Wonderful Elements: Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Camera Charm 2 - Little Butterfly Wings_SBasic February is All About Love Kit: Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Background paper: Little Butterfly Wings LI Keeping Memories Alive: Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Phrames by Kim Jensen: Phrames by Kim Jensen (the-lilypad.com)
LynnG likes this.
    • bellbird
      yep cameras have been a popular choice - did you set out to collect all the camera elements or did you just find them in your stash as a kind of 'happy accident'? especially love that Brownie you have (we have one similar on the shelf, it must be one of the oldest Kodak labelled things i've ever seen)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Thanks, Justine. I've been known to buy a pack of elements just because it has a camera or cameras in it. Hahaha That's exactly why I bought those Sprinkles packs - several of them have cameras in them. This camera is really old and really belonged to my grandfather. Thanks for the great challenge.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jan 19, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    287.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).