First Trip To The Cinema | MOC 10.20

First Trip To The Cinema | MOC 10.20
melidy, Jan 20, 2022
Description:
MOC 20 | SCRAP A BAD PHOTO

Credits -

Project Mouse: Movies - Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs

Journalling -
The girls really enjoyed their first cinema trip to see the Paw Patrol Movie. They had their new Paw Patrol T-shirts on, their new Chase and Sky toys and we’re super excited to see the pups in action on the really big TV. They sat through the whole movie and really LOVED it. They asked to go again every day that week.

Challenge Requirements -
1. You can use ONLY ONE photo -
Check
- You can turn it b&w or add a sepia tint, but the reason it's imperfect must be obvious - It's blurry, bad exposure and my daughter at the front is partially cut off.
- I want to see your photo as it is so extraction, angle fix and blending are not allowed - exactly as it was in the camera roll just with a stroke.
amandaresende likes this.
    • plumdumpling
      Aww, we loved paw patrol over here! How cute that they kept asking to go again and again. Love the curtains paper and all the movie bits!
    • amandaresende
      hey melissa!!!!! I can say you have a beautiful family! love your photo because it really captured the cute moment despiste all the imperfection LOL! I am glad you scrapped it! LOVE the background paper btw! thanks so much for playing with me!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    602.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).