Allison Pennington | What's Your Point; For the Love of Journaling

Scrapping with Liz | Cluster and Edge Freebie 2

Just Jaimee | Vellum Word Bits

Just Jaimee & Mommyish | Year in Review 2014

Paula Kesselring | Der Zoo Artsy Bits; Weather or Not

scatter from Sahin Designs, not TLP
MrsPeel and Beth Holmes like this.
    • dawnmarch
      Oh my! What a fun page -- love the tornado embellishment, that's perfect!
    • nemi
      That is such a great take on the challenge, I totally love it! Although I'm sorry that you had to clean up all this! ;)
    • MrsPeel
      Rebekah!!!!! So glad to be able to come host this month...and seeing your pages is one of the happiest things I was looking forward to!!!!! I have similar photos of Sarita's 2 years old.....and know the feeling of each of these!!!! LOL
      The pomegranate...I do NOT envy you..... we had to throw away a full set of double bedding...it was actually my fault, not hers, and it was a couple of years ago (she will be 26 next month!!!) but still, I know the pain of clearing pomegranate from any place!!!! Great choice of subject here, love the messy layering on the top left, wonderful page!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • CathQuillScrap
      oh wow noooo!!! I am thankful my son never got up to that amount of mischief as that age... the worst was applying lipstick to himself! I bet you will look back on these and laugh (like when they're 20!).
    • LynnG
      Oh my gosh! I am torn between 'oh no!' and 'what a brilliant interpretation of the challenge'! Love it, but yikes!
    • michelepixels
      Wonderful idea! I experienced many similar incidents when my kids were little. :lol2
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    honeyandcheese
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).