DivaMom96

10 little moments of 2021

10 little moments of 2021
DivaMom96, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
1. Enjoying an aperol spritz with Miles in Orlando. 2. A glass of wine at home.
3. Mango slush at Colombia Cafe in March. 4. Berries and bubbles with Morgan at home. 5. Cappuccino at Psomi with Miles. 6. Too much fun with Kitty at St. Pete beach. 7. Sister time on Harbour Island, Jan. 2021. 8. Date night with a French 25 and Miles at CW’s Gin Joint in October. 9. Miles’ favorite tea at home in June. 11. Asian pear martini in Orlando.

Allison Pennington Little Moments: The Kit
Bella Gypsy Wholehearted Itty Bits
Bella Gypsy Note To Self Itty Bits
Bella Gypsy Life Is Great
Bella Gypsy Exist Loudly Elements
Mommyish Stylin' #303 - Wire Styles
Mommyish Stylin' #295 - Shimmer Styles
MrsPeel likes this.
    • norton94
      Beautiful celebrations - looks like you had a great year! Lots of catching up with friends/family! Love the hexagons and stitching, love your narrative journaling!
      DivaMom96 likes this.
    • DivaMom96
      @norton94 - thank you so much. I love life and celebrations, so every day is a party!
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhhhh LOOOOVE love LOVE and love a but more!!!!!!!!
      Of course, it is you!!!! this is very you....stlysh , elegant, perfection of everything from choice of subject to those gorgeous bstutchjes holding it all to the pages...the geometrics give dynamic and now you make me want a drink!!!!!
      pure awesome all over!!!!!!
      we need to catch up!!! p[romise I l catch up properly with your gallery once MOC is done, but we can talk at some point when you have time!!!!
      super page, so delighted!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    DivaMom96
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    306.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).