slfam

10-Photos-in-common

10-Photos-in-common
slfam, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
I altered a template from Cindy Schneider called Single 145 - lots of snapshots 87 and a kit from Forever Joy called Love You More. https://the-lilypad.com/store/LOVE-YOU-MORE-PAGE-KIT.html
ForeverJoy and MrsPeel like this.
    • jetjez
      Oh that is a wonderful family, you are so lucky to have so many lovely looking people in your life. Beautiful page with all the different papers and unusual colour combination with yellow, green and red
      slfam likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      This is gorgeous in so many ways!!! beautiful family, the patterns and colors combination for you background is fabulous, love the shadows, super cute clusters... all over gorgeous!!! I'm always in awe of people with your talent for patterns combination, and the ability to have the page with such busy base, still looking super clean cut and elegant...absolutely awesome!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

into the JANUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      slfam likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I totally agree with Cynthia. I myself struggle with pattern papers at time, thus I LOVE to see how others are 100% successful with them.
      slfam likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      This is so bright and happy! LOVE it! 10 beautiful pieces of your heart :beat
      slfam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    slfam
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    157 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).