dawnmarch

MOC 10.10 - Photo Shoot (left)

MOC 10.10 - Photo Shoot (left)
dawnmarch, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
These are all photos of my daughter at different photo shoots we've done throughout her life. She loves the camera and it loves her (and so does her photographer mom!)

Little Butterfly Wings, Through My Lens
Little Butterfly Wings, My Journey
Just Jaimee, Storyteller kits from February 2019, February 2017
Memory Pockets Monthly: Snapshops by Valorie Wibbens & Sahlin Studio & Sara Gleason & Allison Pennington & Paislee Press & Mommyish
Template by Cindy Schneider
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh WOW Dawn!!!!!! this is spectacular!!!!!!! love that you ended up loving the pages.... to me, that is the "mission" that we get you to do things that challenge in a way of doing something different to what we are used to, and hopefully we discover a new way or love the result..... which you here got marvellously beautiful!!!! I do remember you (if not more, at least another MOC or event here?) and your pages are gorgeous, this one then appeals for so so many reasons!!!! awesome management of colors, the amount of years you covered, the beauty of your "child" (I think our daughters must be similar age, mine was born 1996) she most definitely loves the camera and the camera loves her back!!! love your clusters, the way you shadowed, the variety of ways win which she is presented in each photo.....those shadows....everything here makes my heart sing!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

and this really needs to be shared.....
      into the JANUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh my goodness! Sweetness overload! Congratulations on the Froggy Fav!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    dawnmarch
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).