kimingvtx

MOC 10 Ten Photos That Relate

MOC 10 Ten Photos That Relate
kimingvtx, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
Template: Fiddle Dee Dee - Vegas Strip (DU)
Kristin Aagard - Pawsitively Adorable

Journaling:
We have had many pets over the years. These are most of them. We love adopting Golden Oldies and giving them the best last few years of their lives. We also love cats so we tend to have one of them too! Pets bring unconditional love to our lives! The ones with a rainbow are waiting at the rainbow bridge.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      KIm!!!!!!! so so great to see this!!!!! I haven't been much around, the past couple of years have been difficult to put it lightly, but SO happy I could make it to host, being around with you guys (my chosen ones!!!!) is great, makes my day being so much better!!!!
      LOVE the subject you chose, they are all so cute and, yes, you are so right...they make our lives a much better one... in Brazil (where we had huge front and back garden) we had so many animals, including Sarita's tchutchuka (a turtle LOL) and this year we started babysitting one of Sarita's bosses dog, Boo, for a sleep over, now we have him twice a week....it has made such a difference in the way the house feels...* of course, our lives are forever filled of love!!! We had a cat here , until 2009, but we were traveling quire a lot then and there was none to look after her, so we had to give her up .... anyway, love the page, super cute furry friends...and always make my heart sing having you around!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      kimingvtx likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    kimingvtx
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    142.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).