Nemla

10-related

10-related
Nemla, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
Mine is a straight forward page. The title would be the way to Malta.
Photos show , from Top;
1Me at my grandmas house,2 My mum and Dad, 3 us as children with my 2 brides maids ,4 and 5 both Tony and I at out Confirmations ( Holy Communion in his case )6 Me the year I came to Malta,7 (The bike one is symbolic of the start of the journey ) 8.My wedding with the bridesmaids, 9.married life, 10 My Dad on our anniversary.
Kits are all from Gina Miller ;
Joyland (stickers )
Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Watermelon sugar
Digital Paper Packs for Scrapbooking – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Crazy Plant Lady
Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Sycamore
Digital Paper Packs for Scrapbooking – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awww VIVI!!!!!!!!! this is so gorgeous!!!!! look at all these treasure pictures!!!!! love LOOOVE seeing you guys as children and young in love!!!!!! I guess that whole path is one string love that gives you the strength not to turn his television off when is on the Breaking Bad
      :rofl:rofl:rofl
      Now, seriously, you guys are so sweet, beautiful!!!!! (and I have the honour of having been with you in person!!!!!!!!!) love your background and the happy title, the colors contrasting with the older photos is great....I get a 70s feeling with the background!!!!!
      had a really, really bad day yesterday pain wise, better today, need to catch up, but call you later if you are not busy... LOOOOVE LOOOOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      Nemla likes this.
    • cfile
      Sweet sweet page and what a lovely journey reflected in photos Vivi. Love the happy and love the pretty background! TFS!
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    117 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).