Sharon-Dewi

View Of Dordrecht

View Of Dordrecht
Sharon-Dewi, Jan 13, 2022
Description:
MOC January 11 - Where I live

Journaling reads:
At the beginning of 2018 we visited Dordrecht, the oldest city in Holland, for the very first time. We immediately fell so in love with this beautiful city that we made an offer on a house that same day. A few months later we were the proud owners of a 17th century house, situated on a canal and overlooking De Grote Kerk. The house itself will still need a lot of love, but the view is something you can't build yourself. Every day we enjoy the beautiful picture that we see through the windows. And even when we walk through the city center, we feel the rich past of this picturesque city. A year after we moved there, we spontaneously decided one day to climb the 275 steps of the church tower that we look at every day. The Grote Kerk is also called Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk and the oldest visible part dates from 1285, although foundations have also been found under the church in Romanesque style. From the top of the church tower we saw the city that we have come to love so much and our dream house suddenly from a completely different perspective.

To create this layout I used items from the following MPM bundles:
- Viewpoint by Sara Gleason
- Viewpoint by Sahlin Studio
lulyg14 likes this.
    • plumdumpling
      This kit has perfect colors for your pictures! Love this layout!
    • jk703
      This is so fun… what a whirlwind and adventure! Such great pictures, and I loved reading your story! Great word art that became true! Thanks for joining in and sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    753 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).