2022-MOC-day-10-Connected
easyeyes4you, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
jlarsen_youmakemesmile_smile-pp1a

rebecca_BrowSugarDays_BackgroundElement
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Brown-Sugar-Days.html

rebecca_Fragmented_Frames_FragmentPaper2
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Fragmented-Frames.html

APennington_AprBYOC_AAG (scribbles)_Arrow (15)

PaulaKesselring_M3June17AddOn_TooManyPeople_25

rjefferies-makeartandjournal2-misc-stamp09

Rachel Jeffries Grief
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Silent-Battles-Grief-Kit.html

llw_thejourneyahead_face2
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Faces-bundle.html

lgrieveson_meow-glass-11
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Meow-Elements.html

The connection is my path to meeting him and our life together....
    • KarenB
      This layout tells such a beautiful story. Your photos are wonderful too :)
    • MrsPeel
      OMG Liz!!!!!! This is awesome!!!!!!! so so very beautiful, the page is awesome in the fading colors here and there, the photos marvellous, the way you chose fonts that perfectly fit the feeling of the page...AWESOME!!!! Now there is something that is shocking me a bit...you got married in 61? that makes you considerably older than I am? (I was 3 ears old in 61!!!) I was fully convinced you were much younger!!!! you were a stunning bride, love the tittle you ve given this, I only wont agree with you on the "your love story ended" when he died.... I think the story lives, in you, in the life you made (an awesome one that includes some great places!) your children.... lives in your pages, and I am delighted you chose this challenge to tell the story. I'm a lot like you, the page has to mean something to me....even though sometimes it doesn't;t necessarily mean it has to be about my life story...but I'm glad you have chosen to do this, especially as you say you had never scrapped this before, to me, that is one treasurable thing : to give you the chance to scrap something never done, or even if it was done before, to find a different way to tell a story! This is gorgeous, as usual , and one amazing feeling all over!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • MrsPeel
    • easyeyes4you
      @MrsPeel Thank you... So I guess I will comment back to you here... WOW! Had NO idea there was that much age difference between us... Yeah... I am very photogenic!!! You can see the years if we sat across the table from each other sipping a cup of coffee!!! I have ladies in my life who are much older than me and are amazing role models!!!! The key is staying current on everything, and staying busy with things you love, etc.... In all honesty , had he not died, I would not be who I am today... I like who I am!!! I have albums of all aspects of my life... recently started pulling together the "in between" one... the years between HS and Marriage... I have already completed Birth through HS graduation, and Marriage forward... but missed the 4 years in between... this will include courtship , this page and others that did not fit elsewhere... Have come to realize that is we do not put down our memories , no one will ever know and they will be lost when we are gone. Thanks for the coupon to Rebecca's store... one of my favorite designers!!!! Want to hear a funny story? A couple of years ago I met a man who I had instant mutual chemistry with ... As I learned more about him I learned he was born the summer I graduated HS!!! theoretically I could have been his mother!!! I have never revealed my age to him, but I am sure he has figured out by now... Not at all sure what he things about this!!!! I think the first clues for him was the fact that I had a 16 year old Great grand daughter!!!! Thanks again for all your kind words and love...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL I reckon we (older and wiser) appeal to certain type of men.... I have some stories...but honestly back to you... I am sure being photogenic alone doesn't do what I see... you are very beautiful, transpires not just in the photographs but in the way you express :) I found scrapbooking at a time in which I NEEDED to put Sarita's story down to paper, when Andy got unwell and his behaviour changed, then had to be moved into a facility.... I wanted her to know that he was a GREAT man, before the illness....so I scrapped and printed 8 years of her life in 7 books, all paper photos which I too my time taking photo of them with a Nikon D40 DSLR......you are right, we have to tell our story !!!!
      [​IMG]
    • easyeyes4you
      going to PM you
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    easyeyes4you
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).