Ferdy

MOC10 #10

MOC10 #10
Ferdy, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
JANUARY 10TH : 10 PHOTOS THAT RELATE
my story is related because those photos are from my loved ones, around the world, who said YES! to science!! each photo has its own meaning, and we were so anxious and worried with this pandemic, and we are used to talk about it via message and video calls, and we were rooting for every person from our circle that survived and could get the vax! Each photo was shared through our whatsapps, just for your understanding, Brazil was very behind on buying vaccines and when my sister in Italy had already had 2 doses, I had my first one only 6 months later...so, yes, we were nervous and anxious for every person to get vaccinated, specially because I had covid in 2020 and it's not easy!

photos are numbered so, 1. - my fiance on TV, waiting in line to get his shot, on the day when people with 40 yo could get the vax. 2. My sister in Italy, 3. my Goddaughter in USA, when teens were allowed to get the vax. 4. My MIL in another city, we were thrilled when she was vacinated! 5. my bff in Orlando, FL 6. my bff here in my city, 7. my fiance's niece with 15 yo getting her shot! 8. a graffiti in honor of the our Public health care system, 9. ME!!! getting my first shot 10. nurses working on the place I got my second shot.

credits @the Lilypad
ups & downs alpha | Sahin Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Ups-and-Downs-Alpha.html
tough times bundle | Sahin Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Tough-Times-Bundle.html
Photo Collection Templates | scrapping with Liz
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Photo-Collection-Digital-Scrapbook-Templates.html
photo collection template swl
stunning stitches no11 | Pink Reptile Designs
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Stunning-Stitches-No.11.html
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      nossa, minha linda....nao podia ter escolhido melhor subject....!!!!!!!! super, maravilha (como sempre! mas mais um pouco porque e o MEU challenge !!! kkkk) mais uma coisa que a gente tem em comun ..espalhados pelo mundo enteiro, mas os corazões pertinho, eu querier continual em Portugues, mas tem que dar voz pro mundo saber como isso aqui e maravilhoso, entao... Couldn't have chosen a better subject (I am surprised none thought of it before, so moire kudos to you) One more thing we have in common, spread all over the world, our blood and chosen families, far away but the hearts still so close... Thank God we have the technology to stay communicated, Thank God we chose positive, advancing, science! The thought of this page is so great, I have no words to express completely.... gorgeous as you do, beautiful shadows, love the alpha choice, LOVE it that the photos are relatively big, that shows in all it's glory the path of the human race advancing ...what a treasure this page, in a time in which we are making history, you put it down in a master piece!!!!!!!!!
      I wanted to wait until having seen all the pages, but this deserves a bit of a detour from the thread (I hoped I will find my way back... have been really unwell with my neurological issues, but this NEEDS to be highlighted!!!!) Obrigada, amiga

Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

This is going
      into the JANUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      @MrsPeel oh Cynthia, so much to say...first, you are THE BEST, so kind and generous person in this scrapbooking world, always sharing your love and beautiful words and feelings...I'm so happy you are better enough to be here with us during this MOC!!
      and about my page, I really thought there were more of this subject but I'm lucky enough that mine was the first LOL!! well, the feeling here in Brazil was really bad, you know well about it, and we were desperately waiting for a chance to get vaccinated...see, the majority of population wanted, but not the government....anyway, you know how it is and I wanted to document the fact the at least my loved ones are on the Science side, thankfully!! Thanks for the Froggy faves!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      nem me fala no governo..... aqui nos começamos uma circular pra ser assinada pra parar o Boslonaro que esta vendendo a Amazonia, a coisa na Bahia esta preta, um monte de gente que nao tem condição de ir de Trancoso para Eunapolis -uma hora de carros se vc conhece as estradas, de onus demora o dobro e custa caro pra que tem salário mínimo - que era o único ponto onde podiam receber vacinas...o meu compadre teve infarto e depois covid, taca arrasado... :( A Sarita teve, umas dias semanas atras (ou 3?) mas Gracas a Deus foi leve, depois eu te conto.
      As tuas paginas sao sempre GSo/Froggy Faves.... e um prazer enorme!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Ferdy
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).