A-M

MOC_Day10_10Photos-that-relate_Emerging Butterfly

MOC_Day10_10Photos-that-relate_Emerging Butterfly
A-M, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
Journaling reads:
On the first day of this year 2022 I chanced upon this chrysalis. Then two days later I noticed it had gone very dark. I was busy
doing the washing when I went and had another look and the butterfly had emerged. I continued to watch as it spread and
dried it’s wings. I got to see it fly off which was so special. The day before this I discovered a caterpillar on the same shrub
so it’s daily happenings have also been photographed.

Credits:
Film strip from Mixed Media Monthly March 2018 ( Lynne-Marie)
Tape from Mixed Media Monthly June 2016 (Lynne-Marie)
Tag, string and button from Mixed Media Monthly August 2018 (Little Butterfly Wings)
Butterflies ( Dawn Inskip); Paper, camera, banner ( Lynne-Marie) from Mixed Media Monthly August 2017
Misted butterflies from Metamorphosis by Lynne-Marie ( a sample kit - not in the store)

Font - The Anne-Marie (custom made by Heather Joyce)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      awesome photography - wow!
      A-M likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw indeed!!!!!! I[m amazed for many more reasons than just the photography... of course it is awesome, but I think the way you chose to scrap it makes it even more awesome!!!! love the choice of deep green background, the myst butterflies , the wonderful embellishing...all together with your always elegant style, your talent shines here!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]

needs to be shared too!!!
      into the JANUARY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      A-M likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Yea!!! I love this Froggy Fav!!!
      A-M likes this.
    • A-M
      @MrsPeel Cynthia, thank you for this much appreciated comment and the surprise of you sharing it in Froggy Faves. That is my second Froggy Fave this MOC so I am feeling very humbled.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).