Thoughts MOC10 day 10
garrynkim, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
Made for MOC10 day 10 Photos that relateL: My "thoughts"
Kim Jensen
Because I Said Sew
Springity Spring Collab Kit
They relate because they all start with T
1-teeth 2-three 3-train 4-toe 5-tulle 6-table decor (or Thanksgiving) 7-tree 8-tiger 9-trunk 10-talent title of layout also starts with T
Joan K, MrsPeel, umyesh and 1 other person like this.
    • umyesh
      This is so creative Kimberly! I love all the thought bubbles and the cloudy sky background. Great take on the challenge!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG KIM!!! you are AMAZING!!!!!!!! LOVE KOVE LOVE and LOVE YOU and this page SO much!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! not just the idea is wonderful, you got a hearty laugh from me at 6 am (when I am usually still a but grumpy!!!) but you went for an original, gorgeous composition...I know I shouldn't be surprised, you are always fun, emotive, sensitive and full of talent and originality, and this is one of the best pages I have seen of yours (yeah, because is MY challenge LOL) all your pages are awesome, I do know you are always creative and bring original ideas.... I just LOVE this one a bit more!!!!!! the way the top of your head is full of light, the speech bubbles idea.....everything is beyond AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I ll be back (for the FFaves) just need to finish commenting the thread or I loose track, YOU, my dear, are fabulous!!!!!! How much I missed you, you have NO IDEA!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      garrynkim likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      garrynkim likes this.
    • Ferdy
      ohhhh this is so clever and creative!! and I love how you displayed the photos to be on your thoughts, really cool!!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • garrynkim
      MrsPeel, umyesh and Ferdy like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      This is so creative!!!! Congratulations on the Froggy Fav!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so, your page is the winner, not sure if you saw my post in the thread, pm me your email you use for the store, I ll send you your gift certificate!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).