bjthomas

MOC10-10_10Related_HmongConnection

MOC10-10_10Related_HmongConnection
bjthomas, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
MOC10 Day 10 / Speed Scrap - 10 Photos that Relate to each other
credits:
Light Me Home by Lynn Grieveson | https://the-lilypad.com/store/Light-Me-Home-Kit.html
Mosaic by Fiddle-Dee-Dee | https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mosaic-Dressed-Up-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
relations:
1. Ted & Ruth Andrianoff (my grandparents) - missionaries to the Hmong people
2. 1st Hmong Christians in Laos
3. Hmong refugee camp in Thailand - where my parents worked
4. Me modeling a CAMA-craft outfit - Hmong design - to help Hmong people use their crafts and designs for profit
5. The Hmong C&MA church in Kansas where my dad pastored for a brief time
6. Both my sister and I had Hmong roommates in high school (in Malaysia)
7. There was a Hmong student group that met weekly at the college I attended in Georgia... I was invited to and attended several of those meetings
8. David and I worked with a couple briefly in Chicago ... she was Hmong
9. My dad and his siblings at the Hmong district conference, where a scholarship was set up in honor of my grandparents
10. Lord-willing, we will soon be back overseas, working side-by-side another wonderful Hmong couple
(elements over faces to protect privacy)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohh my dear girl!!!! this is beautiful, perfection as you always do, and beyond awesome in the way that you tell the story of the family and how much love I can feel in each of these steps of the story!!!! LOVE each and every photo (and no, no need to send a pm with the photos that protect privacy, after almost 10 years of knowing you and loving your pages, I think I can safely say I trust you with all my heart!!!) Love Cheryl's template you chose, and Lynn's kit...I think even on these choices you related the story fully.... the mosaic to me has the feeling of all the steps in the story...the Light me Home couldn't be a more appropriate tittle for the marvellous service of spreading love over the world.....so yes, you have wonderfully achieved what I was asking for!!!!! Thanks for always being around and such a delight, I hope to have enough energy to be able to stop at your gallery a bit more, I'm grateful to have enough health to host this year....and have the pleasure of playing MOC again with you!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      bjthomas likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      bjthomas likes this.
    • bjthomas
      @MrsPeel THANK YOU so much!! What an honor and thank you for the beautiful words :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • sberkan
      I just love the connection you used on this page! This is so cool and I love the cutouts in the background.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    bjthomas
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).