elseepe

MOC10-10-Related-antiques-copy

MOC10-10-Related-antiques-copy
elseepe, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
These items are all vintage/antique items that have been handed down through either mine or my husband's family and have become treasured pieces over the years. I haven't found the right places for all of them yet in my new home, and some of them need a little love to clean them up.

Lynn Grieveson Quietly Lucky (paper)
Rachel Jefferies Every Last Minute
Rachel Jefferies messymarks date stamp 2022 (used to make grid lines)
Pink Reptile Designs The Good Old Days
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear Lisa..... sorry if I was a bit out of sync in the chat, not even sure if I said hello to you, but I know you were there!!!!! I haven't been well, my reading and writing is slower, and there were so many of us, it was a bit dizzy for me, but it was a great time, I love being with you guys in "real time" somehow makes me feel closer to you!!!
      The page, as always with you, great! and then...honestly?
      you guys complicate things beyond what they are!!! this actually works.....!!! this, by the way, is the text book, LITERAL interpretation of what I asked for : 10 photos I look at and cannot tell what the connection is until you tell me.... they are all different objects, and, yes, I kinda can tell they are not brand new, although the ones at the top and one of the lamps could be , if not new, nearly...so, if you don't tell me, and I see the page without the title, you have done it with the twist.
      IT doesn't;'t matter that you write it there, the fact they are all vintage hand me downs, because I asked to be told..... and I can see your elements, so, my dear girl, you did it :) Simple as that! I haven't been around for a long time properly, but every time I can be around, finding pages of yours is a delight!!!!! Thanks for coming to the chat &
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      elseepe likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      elseepe likes this.
    • elseepe
      @MrsPeel thank you. I haven’t been around much this past year either. You probably missed my post, but my soulmate lost his battle to cancer last year and I’ve moved 3 times. That’s a super condensed version . . .
    • MrsPeel
      oh my dear girl.... no, I had not seen it...I haven't read the forum properly in the past 3 years, I have neurological issues that are messing with my reading and writing, so, most of the times I need reading, is either Sarita (DD) or the girl that helps me at home, so sorry to hear..... and moving does not help much, right? have lost a few of my most loved people in the past 3 years... I know that can be especially difficult when dealing with a world wide pandemic... I'm glad you are playing, though...if at any time you want a bit of venting or just talking.... I find that sometimes my scrappers friends "get me" in a way some of my most loved, 40 years friendship friends don't.... anyway, so very glad you are playing, gonna make time for more of your gallery!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    elseepe
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).