AJK

This is Us MOC10Day10photossm

This is Us MOC10Day10photossm
AJK, Jan 11, 2022
Description:
Even though I was coming down with a "bug" we had a great time celebrating son's BD.
Little Butterfly Wings Yes Bloghop
Paula Kesselring M3March20
Mommyish Let Your LIght Shine
Pink Reptile Designs Oh Sew Crafty, Metamorphosis
LynneMarie M3 Oct 14
Studio Basic Let Your Light Shine
Kim Jensen Putting Down Roots
Laurie Ann HGD Curled photos
Rebecca McMeen Pia
MrsPeel and turtlebug like this.
    • keepscrappin
      What a wonderful family... everyone looks so happy and enjoying each other! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @keepscrappin Thanks! We are so thankful that the estrangement ended and we are stronger. 3 years ago we didn't know if we would ever be together again!
    • MrsPeel
      you are looking gorgeous, woman!!!! and her dressing as a Princess? Sarita spent her first 6 years of life in fancy dress LOL , of well, they deserve its, right? both gorgeous girls!!! Love seeing you in the page, the red brings an impact and those smiles lighten up the whole page!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @MrsPeel You are too nice!! lol! Yes, Lila is quite the drama princess!!! Lord, help us!
      I liked the red too, once it was together. My son likes to give me a hard time in photos, so I did a burst hoping to get at least one or two good ones. ha!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so great to be able to host this years, you have no idea how much I miss you guys, your inspirational pages always have helped me and is a delight to have you around...just praying that my body will keep giving me a bit if a break so I can carry on :) will catch up with you properly soon!!!! Huggzzz
      AJK likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    381.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).