MamaBee

MOC10 - 10 years of 1st days of school

MOC10 - 10 years of 1st days of school
MamaBee, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
My photos are related in that they are all of my son taken on the first day of school.

MAKING THE GRADEpage kit
|by ForeverJoy Design
https://the-lilypad.com/store/MAKING-THE-GRADE-KIT.html
ForeverJoy, MrsPeel and amien1 like this.
    • SeattleSheri
      This is so cute Reba! I love watching his evolution over time! He's such a handsome young man!
    • bellbird
      This looks amazing and is such an awesome comparison page &way to show growth over the years!
    • MrsPeel
      awwwwwwwwww I am melting with his cuteness!!!!! in a way, I feel that I have seen him growing up at least part of his life through you (awesome)pages..... loved how you put this together such beautiful clean cut composition, those shadows are marvellous, LOVE your elements, everything is gorgeous!!! and,. of course, the subject himself becoming a handsome young man!!!!!!!! great page as always!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • ForeverJoy
      this is just awesome!! I love seeing all the photos side by side- and you got him to do your journaling for you with the signs! :giggle Beautiful page! :hi5
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    MamaBee
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).