MrsPeel

MOC10_10_P10 photos that relate_PathToMotherhood.

MOC10_10_P10 photos that relate_PathToMotherhood.
MrsPeel, Jan 10, 2022
Description:
each and everyone of these people, places, moments you see here, all lead me to changing my mind radically and deciding we wanted have children. I ll explain better later,
Top left Auntie Sarita, top right auntie Celia (mum's sisters)
and the middle is a glimpse into Istanbul' Spices bazar, which was one of the places they told me all the stories. I made it to Istanbul in the 80s.
2nd row left, with my mum in my very first apartment on my own in Rio de Janeiro. Middle photo is with Andy, our wedding. The house beside is the Vicarage, the house was the reason I met Andy. I had lived therein my first trip to London, when I came back asked for the keys, we ended up living together there for over a year, and then again for a while after we got married.
Then you have him in a film set (can't remember the name), he started doing the Jousting Tournaments when e was 16, then worked as an extra, finally stunts. The bottom photo is New Quay Wales, the very day we decided, in the car after we left the beach, that we wanted to have a baby,
Number 9, Sarita was nearly there.... number 10...told me the meaning of happiness. In case you don't know us, she is now a full grown young woman, beautiful and kind hearted, will be 26 next month :)

Come join us in the chat room this afternoon 2pm EST, we are having a Slow Scrap, your page will qualify for my challenge, instructions will have a twist from what is explained isn the challenge forum! There will be coupons and the chance to win an extra $5 Gift Certificate!
My page:
By now you know, I don't have a decent program to scrap, so Carol @Iown made my photos and kits/products choices work magically with her talent!
In my page:
Pink Reptile Designs: A Slice of Lemon Elements
https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-Slice-Of-Lemon-Elements.html
A Slice of Lemon Papers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-Slice-Of-Lemon-Papers.html
& Say Cheese Alpha
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Say-Cheese-2016-Alpha.html
Lynn Grieveson :Frames in 5s and 6s
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Frames-in-5s-and-6s.html
Hold On Tight Masks by Li Li Wee
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Hold-On-Tight-Masks.html
TFL!!!
Scrap-therapy, norton94 and umyesh like this.
    • Ferdy
      so gorgeous, Cynthia!! it's a pleasure to see such meaningful pictures and a piece of your family life!! Adorei o desafio!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • umyesh
      Oh Cynthia this is so amazing and heartfelt! I loved learning more about you through these ten photos and your explanation. The yellows, blacks and whites are perfect with your photo colors. Thank you for sharing your story and thanks for the challenge and gorgeous inspiration.
      MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh MY SISTER, this is just wonderful!! Nobody but you could pull off putting such a fabulous page together when you don't even have a "real" program to work with! This was all in your head, wasn't it? You translated this to Carol - you're both amazing!!! I love the photographs and the awesome elements that you added. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      MrsPeel and Iowan like this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely gorgeous Cynthia!! I loved reading about all the photos and this is a great page for Sarita as to the circle of what brought here into this world! Carol did an excellent job scrapping your style as it definitely looks like a Cynthia page! Love it! Thanks for hosting the challenge and chat.. terrific page! Love the color scheme too! Xo
    • flowersgal
      Wonderful!! I love reading your description of the related photos and seeing photos of your family as well as your husband. Beautiful layout.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Iowan
      Your 10 photos really did a nice job of showing your journey to motherhood. It was such fun collaborating with you. ❤️❤️❤️
      norton94 likes this.
    • norton94
      Had to put into the Froggy Favorites because it's just incredible! So many stories packed into this one page with organization and beauty! Each photo tells volumes! I'd love the see each of these singled out with the whole story (like in the same place on the page and journaling surrounding and then this as the final page) What an incredible start to Sarita's baby book!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • norton94
      @Iowan You did an incredible job bringing her vision to light!
    • MrsPeel
      Ladies..... you honestly feel my heart with LOVE, which is something the world needs so much right now,. thank YOU thank YOU, I will be in your galleries tomorrow and catch up with you personally.... Carol, you know you have been in my heart for at least 7 years, now you own a piece of it!!! Thank you @Iowan couldn't have done it without you
      @cfile & @norton94 I couldn't have done the past 8 years without you, putting up with my craziness, my moaning, could;t have done this one without you either.
      @Cherylndesigns sister... you just filled my heart, just left you a voice mail in your phone <3 THANK you
      @Ferdy @flowersgal @umyesh I m sure by now you each know how much I treasure your art, your presences in this community and all the encouragement you always give to my pages...the 3 of you are amazing , elegant artists and I take inspiration constantly, and you also make me wanna be here, hosting the chats is always a delight and you are great part of it!!!!!!!
      will be in your galleries tomorrow for sure...Sarita just called my attention to these and I just could not go to sleep without saying huge THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • HeatherB
      Cynthia, this is such an amazing page showcasing these special moment and people in your life and bringing you to motherhood. What a beautiful thing to scrap!!
      @Iowan Your design is fantastic and really does the photos justice. Great page all around!!
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).