Cherylndesigns

MOC10 Day 8

MOC10 Day 8
Cherylndesigns, Jan 8, 2022
Description:
I took this picture at Disney World, on our visit to Epcot World Showcase (Germany) in 2017. I also used a filter on it.

I have at least 12 flowers, 5 frames including the one around my photo and some foliage.

Paula Kesselring Antique Papers #11: Digital Paper Packs for Scrapbooking – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Paula Kesselring Photo Frames #2: Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Kim Jensen Phrames: Phrames by Kim Jensen (the-lilypad.com)
Rachel Jefferies Anisoptera Mixed Media Artistry:
Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Rachel Jefferies Epic Cosmis Stuff Bits and Bobs: The Lilypad :: Mixed Media Monthly :: Epic, Cosmic Stuff: Collage Bits & Bobs (the-lilypad.com)
Rachel Jefferies CC Patina Collage Bits: Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
Rachel Jefferies Trust The Journey Stay Patient: Collab Kit | Collaboration Digital Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
LBW M3June21 ADDON: Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
paula kesselring and umyesh like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    264.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).