RJMJ

MOC10-Day #4-Photo Blended Into Background-I'm OK

MOC10-Day #4-Photo Blended Into Background-I'm OK
RJMJ, Jan 6, 2022
Description:
Normally I Embrace Blending Challenges...I Do A Lot Of Blending...But The Technique Used Here...Is Not How I Do My Blending...I Couldn't Get The Technique To Work That Well In PSE...I Did Check Out The PSE Tutorial...But My Mask Button Isn't Where She Said It Should Be...I Did Find It...But It Wouldn't Open...It Was Locked When I Tried To Do Those Steps...So I Took A Stab Creating My Page Anyway...Blending My Photo Into A Paper As Directed...Either Way...If This Is Not Acceptable Let Me Know...I'll Have To Talk To Get More Instruction...I Was 3 Pages Behind & I Really Wanted To Get This Page Done Today...Now I'm Only 1 Behind...I Finished The Clean & Simple Challenge Earlier Today...

Seeing That This Is A Photo Challenge...I Took Some Pics Of A Bouquet Of Flowers Ray Gave Me A Few Days Ago...Luckily A Few Turned Out Great!...He Was Trying To Cheer Me Up!...I've Been Pretty Sick The Last Few Days & Months...I Had A Rather Rough Day & Night That Day...The Flowers Were Beautiful!...& They Did Cheer Me Up!...Glad I Got Some Pics! Of Them...Usually My Pics Don't Turn Out That Great!...So Happy! They Did!...Trying To Take Better Photos!...

*For My I'm O.K. Layout-I Used :

*Mixed Media Monthly-December 2021-It's Okay-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Rachel Jefferies
*Hester-Lynn Grieveson
*Mixed Media Monthly-October 2021-I Love The Life We Have-Every Last Minute-Add-On-Rachel Jefferies
KarenB likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wonderful smorgasbord of color! Big fan of flowers here - they cheer me up!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    543.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).