Description:
Comfy Cozy Bundle by Bella Gypsy
Happiest Season Of All by Bella Gypsy
Sprinkles V9 by Valorie Wibbens
Hooked Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Hooked Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
The Skinniness by Heather Joyce

I have four complete dangles:
1 - pink flower/twine bow top, striped twine dangle and crochet snowflake hanging from it
2 - green stitched loop held with white flower on top and ornament and stocking hanging from it
3 - Date tag hanging from loop of yellow/white twine held by button
4 - Pink ricrac held up by staples and crochet button with colorful stocking and heart bead stapled to the bottom
KarenB likes this.
    • cfile
      Love your dangles Karen, and how fun teaching/learning to crochet! I remember as a kid my grandma trying to teach me to knit and I got as far as a Barbie doll blanket.. my crochet tryout was better and got some squares that I tried to use as pot holders but the yarn melted a bit lol.. gave up both of those things lol!! Gorgeous stockings you have created over the years and how fun that you gave lessons so that Murphy has his own Christmas stocking!! Well done!! Love your dangles and terrific photos!!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @cfile Thanks Christa! Anytime I can rope my friends into one of my crazy crafting addictions, I'm all for it. :giggle
      cfile likes this.
    • dawnmarch
      The yarn and thread dangles are perfect for your theme! Beautiful page!
      Karen likes this.
    • lmuscarella22
      What perfect pictures and embellishments for this challenge, the dangling strings really make these photos sing.
      Karen likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Stunning, love the title work and the crochet photos and perfect use of embellies to complement everything.
      Karen likes this.
    • Cristina
      This is so cool!! So awesome that this tradition is getting passed on! The dangles worked so well on this page, well done!
      Karen likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      I love how you used yarn as part of your dangles, what a perfect complement to your crochet theme! Such awesome photos too! Thanks for playing along with my challenge! :heartlub
      Karen likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great photos and fabulous stockings
      Karen likes this.
    • bellbird
      man, do you know how many different searches i did in the store looking for stockings like these!? lots let me tell ya! i think your scavenger hunt skills must come into their own at mix and match times like this because i swear i looked at half these kits and didn't see anything but thank you for enabling me (and way to go on the crochet and the page - love that you dangled the crochet flowers (they probably have a technical name but all i know is granny squares from DD lol)
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).