mcurtt

2022-MOC-02_Then-and-Now_web

2022-MOC-02_Then-and-Now_web
mcurtt, Jan 2, 2022
Description:
Forever Joy - Plaid Tidings: https://the-lilypad.com/store/PLAID-TIDINGS-KIT.html

Journaling reads:
Purple pants, as our nutcracker is described on his packing box, came from East Germany. On the underside, it is etched “Hergestelit in der DDR” and then a paper label: “Expertic - Original Erzgebirge”. We purchased it at The Music Box Gift Shoppe in Rockford, Illinois in the mid-1970’s. The shop was owned and operated by Ralph and Marilyn Nielsen, parents of Rick Nielsen of Cheap Trick fame. The original photo of me holding purple pants was taken in our first home on December 16, 1978. He’s served us well & makes an appearance every Christmas season.
-journaling January 2, 2022
ForeverJoy and myka like this.
    • plumdumpling
      Super cool! I love the ribbon/paper border along the edge of that awesome big photo!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Annsofie
      Love this page, with that big photo and the paper strips. Purple pants is a beauty!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      this is such a pretty page! I love the old picture. I think nutcrackers are such a fun addition to decorations!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • CaroRen
      Love the nutcracker and your beautiful vintage photo!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ajm
      What a fun idea and such a beautiful page! Love the story that goes with it!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely photos, and great story telling.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • tkradtke
      I love Purple Pants and his story! Your photos and scrapping are perfection as well! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      I love telling the stories of our ornaments because it adds to their magic- it captures the "why" of them being so carefully placed out during the holidays. Its a beautiful page! :beat
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).