Description:
Day_4_The story of the postcard
Credit:
1/ All New: Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jefferies
https://the-lilypad.com/store/All-New-Mixed-Media-Artistry.html
2/ Font: La Calston

Journaling:
The story of the postcard
There is a cafeteria near my house. It's small, with only three tables. I sometimes go there for a cup of coffee for Danil. That's the name of the barista at the café. He is about 17-19 years old. He makes aromatic coffee and offers delicious desserts to go with it. But most importantly, he loves books. I like that he reads paper books, not e-books. He says that the texture of the paper, the smell of the book, the illustrations of the text are the soul of the work. You can talk to Danil about books, movies, artists and their paintings. About many things. But most importantly, he knows how to listen. He is interested in my opinion and myself. I am 62 years old. He's less than 20. It's amazing!
In his cafeteria, there is a transparent vase with several tree branches as New Year decorations. There are balloons on the branches. I took a series of photos of the vase, the branches and the balloons. And I was happy to make postcards based on those photos in the print shop.
Yesterday I went to the cafeteria and gave Danil my little present
    • jam-on-toast
      Wow... This is AMAZING!!!! I love your take on the challenge! Very creative and so unlike the rest! I really enjoyed your journaling - wonderful story. That cafe sounds like a cosy place!
      zotova likes this.
    • Lillyia
      How sweet of you to make him postcards. Was he delighted? I know I would have been. I love the colors in your layout, the section of the decoration you chose to display and the shimmery effect you included, as well as the beautiful blending you did. I am older than you, and so appreciate the rareness of the relationship you and Danil share. Bravo!
      zotova likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      I am totally thrilled by your beautiful, magical and delicate layout and the story!
      zotova likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    zotova
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    150.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).