Pups_r_Paps

January-2---Then-&-Now-Photography-Challenge---My-Del-Sol

January-2---Then-&-Now-Photography-Challenge---My-Del-Sol
Pups_r_Paps, Jan 2, 2022
Description:
JOURNALING: I am the proud owner of a classic* car: a 1997 Honda Del Sol. I bought the car new in California and then lived for 18 years in Florida, so the red paint took a beating; plus there was a small dent in the rear panel on the passenger side (someone backed into the car). I LOVE my little car. I finally decided to treat myself to a repair/repaint job in 2021. You can imagine my shock and worry when the young man hired to do the job sent me a photo of my “baby” mid-repair – YIKES!!! It looks like it was in some major accident!!! But, the results are worth it. Look at my shiny “new” car now!!!!

*classic car is one that is 25+ years old so my car becomes “classic” this year!

CREDITS: PHOTOS – by “Robert” and me; KIT – “On the Road”, Kristin Aagard; CARDINAL - Clipart Library; FONTS – Arial, Scriptina
myka likes this.
    • KAPOH
      Congrats on getting a "classic" car this year. It looks super. Love the title with the "Del Sol" and the heart. I like the "license plate" journaling card, too.
    • A-M
      I would love to own a RED car! This is a great page for the challenge. I like how you have the journaling on the license plate.
    • tkradtke
      What a fun story you told with both the journaling and the photos! I love the bold red on your page... perfectly compliments the photo of your car! Thank you so much for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).