RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-December 2021-Just You & I

Journaling Challenge-December 2021-Just You & I
RJMJ, Dec 26, 2021
Description:
Hello There Everyone...I'm Here In SEARCH Of My Lost Lilypad Scrapping MOJO...So I'm Gonna Try To Do A Few Of The December Challenges...Hoping To Find Myself Here Again...:hug...Lost Lilypad Mojo : Layout #1....

I Liked This Challenge...I Already Knew What Photo & What Kit I Wanted To Use For This Challenge...Rachel's Newish T Is For Together Kit...Was The Inspiration For This Layout & This Awesome! Photo Of Me & My Hubby [ Circa 1998]...Of More Than 25 Years Now...Ray...Hard To Believe It's Been 25 Years!...Through All Of Life's Ups & Downs Together...This Photo Is Both Happy! & Bittersweet!...Lovely Memories! Of A Time So Long Ago...When I Was So Young...Much Younger,Healthier & Seemingly Happier With Myself! In A Lovely Time Of My Life...Time Has A Funny Way Of Marching On...It Never Stops Moving...Photos Have A Way Of Reminding Us That We Were Once A Certain Way...But Time,Age & Health Woes Have Seemingly Stolen Some Of Those Moments In Between...Wishing We Could Go Back & Relive Those Happier Healthier Days & Somehow Adopt Them To Right Now!!!...Right Now Is A Time Of Reflection For Me Personally...Over These Last Few Months & These Next Few Layouts Will Perhaps Reflect Some Of My More Personal Feelings...

*To Create My Just You & I Layout :I Used T Is For Together By Rachel Jefferies
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    545.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).