RJMJ

Photography Challenge-December 2021-Currently : December 2021

Photography Challenge-December 2021-Currently : December 2021
RJMJ, Dec 28, 2021
Description:
*Lilypad Lost Mojo : Challenge #4

These Type Of Layouts Aren't Really My Thing Normally...But I Like Them When I see Other People Doing This Kinda Thing...I Like How It Is A Snapshot Of That Month...Perhaps A Look Back In The Future To How Things Were...Nice Idea For A Challenge...Thanks!...I Enjoyed Creating For This Challenge...

IE: Soco's Prompt Cards Really Helped Me Form The Basis Of My Layout : They're Great!!! : Saved Me Time Too!...But It Still Took A Fair Amount Of Time To Get Everything Right!...And The Fun! Merry Memories Kit Was Just What I Needed To Complete My Layout...

I Created My Currently : December 2021 Layout With :

*Merry Memories-Kit-Designed By Soco
*Right Now-Card Prompts-Designed By Soco
Dalis and MrsGaramer like this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the festive feel and the frame/cards for all your currents
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Super cool! I am a fan of Adele's new songs too! I like the rhythm and flow you created here by using repeated cards, similar word arts, and the same fonts throughout.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Love how you did this with all your wonderful scatters and festive background papers.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so beautifully done! What a fabulous "currently" page! Super fun use of the elements!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      This is fab! I love the card and the effect on the pics! And of course the colors, so vibrant!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous festive approach to the currently photography challenge.
      Great layering
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    295.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).