Iowan

1959 Best Christmas Present

1959 Best Christmas Present
    • wombat146
      What a sweet and wonderful memory to have captured and just love those photos! Love your page design and love your photo matches the colours you have chosen to scrap with! Absolutely beautiful!

(I was given a doll on my 8th birthday and it is still 'going'! She now resides with my daughter in law who will then pass it onto to my youngest granddaughters when they are older and can look after it properly......... it IS an antique now after all!! :rofl)
      Iowan likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great photo of Betsy McCall and fun memories for you I am sure.
      Iowan likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      what a lovely doll. Super memory page. Love all the sparkle.
      Iowan likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is so , so amazing Carol, am rushing, talk in. a bit!!!!!
      Iowan likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I had to come back.... this is amazing in so many ways, no surprise , of course, you always do this, amaze me and make me want to go scrap NOW!!! the doll is gorgeous, one of my best presents in life was a doll too..... anyway, this photo, the superb way you compose with colors and masterful choices.... BRILLIANT!!!!
      into the DECEMBER Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Iowan likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I think it is very special you still have your doll - and what wonderful memories you captured! Congratulations on the Froggy Favorite!
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Dec 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).