mywisecrafts

Winter is Magic

Winter is Magic
    • HeatherB
      So glad that we accommodated your wish for snow (it's pretty much guaranteed here). Love the photos of the kids enjoying themselves. Great page!
    • Rachel Jefferies
      What an amazing entry for the BYOC Challenge and showing how all of these product packs work seamlessly together. It's a joy to see the children enjoying the snow, it really is magic. I really love the painterly nature elements and that photo at the top of them looking through the glass at the untouched snow and it all looks lovely encased in the little notebook style spread. :beat

Froggy Fave :bk
    • ArmyGrl
      Congratulations on your Froggy Fav!! :cheer And you starting snowball fights made me giggle :angel:eg9:angel
    • mywisecrafts
      @HeatherB Yeah, I was too. LOL.... clearly so were the kids at that point in time. Thank you!

@Rachel Jefferies always honor having you swing by my gallery!!! Thank you so much for the love and the froggy fave!!!! Made my day!!!

@ArmyGrl Thank you! Next we go to your new place for snow!!! LOL. They are older now, so it will be an all out war!!! LOL
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mywisecrafts
    Date:
    Dec 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    602px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).