Smileark

2021DEC_ Challenge_ Inspiration

2021DEC_ Challenge_ Inspiration
Smileark, Dec 8, 2021
Description:
Oh What Fun | Bundle
Note: I'm counting the Card as a photo since I have no idea what product she used to create it
JenEm likes this.
    • JenEm
      I must admit that I have not seen The Christmas Card. I will definitely keep an eye out for it. That large photo is so eye-catching, especially on the wood background. I loved reading your journaling - how neat that she set up a photoshoot and also mailed them! Thank you for playing along with my challenge. I love the page you created.
    • ArmyGrl
      You have a knack of capture great moments! Congratulations on the Froggy Favorite!
    • keepscrappin
      looks like you've got a budding photographer/scrapper! love the BIG photo and title work!
    • AnEnglishLady
      Stunning! I love that your main photo is of your little photographer and her set up, and takes up almost the entire page. The inclusion of her amazing cards with their bright white border pop against the dark background, as does your white word art. The little heart flair as part of the journaling, over the wooden flooring, is the perfect extra little touch.
      #KISS #largephoto #christmas #photoshoot
      Hashtag Love Fun - Halloween Bash 2022Come join the fun!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Smileark
    Date:
    Dec 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px
    Date / Time:
    2011:09:12 23:40:52

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).