This is the layout I used for tonight's Speed Scrap steps. :agree

I used:
FREE with a $25 Purchase COLLAB: play
Listed | Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs
Listed | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Listed | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
LynnG and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      Ok, those angles add so much interest! I might need to try it!
      Karen likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Definitely love those angled photos. And your tiny paper strips are wonderful for framing. So are you now working from home? Do you have new office space in your new location? So glad I'm retired. LOL!
    • honeyandcheese
      Those crops are incredible! Minimalist may not be your usual style, but it really fits the layout, and your choice of elements and alpha are just perfect.
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @mcurtt well... yes and yes. :giggle My hubby and I worked in the same department for years and our boss retired. My hubby got the manager position, but then I couldn't work for him, so that created a bit of a shuffle. I moved to a new manager and a new building, so I got a new office. Then I went back to working from home in August for a few months until Covid settles again. And I'm so happy that you're retired and I'm just a touch jealous. I'm distantly looking forward to that time. I must get my boys through college first.... then, maybe. :D
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      @honeyandcheese Thanks! I bet this simple page took me longer than any of my other full pages. :giggle
    • mcurtt
      @Karen OH, so James is your DH? Now it all makes sense. :dancebun
    • Karen
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Looks like a nice setup!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Dec 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    674.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).