Not This Year

Not This Year
Pachimac, Dec 6, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs "Oh, What Fun!"
Rikki and JenEm like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      It's beautiful! I grew up where my mom decorated the tree and it was hands off for us kids. I love the way your tree looks.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, what an amazing tree, fabulous glow and the delightful details about your choices for this year. Absolutely love everything about it.
      FROGGIE FAVES for you. :bk
      Pachimac likes this.
    • bellbird
      i think this is a discussion in every household and i love your documenting (and the tree skirt with train! is that another whole discussion or are you both pro-train? very cool!
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @bellbird we are both pro train! We where worried our dogs would bother it, but they don’t!
      bellbird likes this.
    • Pachimac
    • Pachimac
      @Cherylndesigns my mom did our trees growing up too. She got mad one year because we clumped the tinsel. She wanted one strand at a time!!!
    • jk703
      Gorgeous layout and tree! I love the cozy feel! Congrats on POP!
    • JenEm
      I so love your reflective journaling, and the discussion over a nostalgic or designer tree. The story of your tree is so beautifully told, and the combination of photo, storytelling and little element details make this such a wonderful page. I am so pleased you received the Pride of the Pad award. It is well deserved. :beat
    • ArmyGrl
      I enjoyed reading about the traditions - or memories - behind your family's Christmas trees. Very lovely!
    • mirjam
      Great story, awesome page!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Dec 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    268.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).