RJMJ

Random-October 2021-Go Away Anxiety

Random-October 2021-Go Away Anxiety
RJMJ, Nov 1, 2021
Description:
My Biggest NIGHTMARE : That My Anxiety/Depression Problems Will Take Over My Life...

Created With : Mentally Elsewhere: Little Butterfly Wings
caapmun, MrsPeel and zotova like this.
    • weaselwatchr
      Hugs to you. Living with anxiety is not an easy thing.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      stunning
      RJMJ likes this.
    • LynnG
      This is so powerful and creative. xxxx
      RJMJ likes this.
    • zotova
      Spectacular layout!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      My gosh - stunning!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I only saw it after I had finished with the commenting in the challenge... this is also a Pride of the Pad most definitely, but as you are already there, this needs to be highlighted too....
      Congratulations!!! Your page has been featured in Today's Gallery Stand Outs!!![​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I also posted it again at The Froggy Faves by quoting Jennifer's post :) you are shining more than ever!!! Huggzzzz!!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel OMG! Cynthia!...I Was So Shocked! & Amazed! Over My Pride Of The Pad!...& To Find Out It Was You Who Chose Me!!!...You Are The Best!...You Are One Of My Biggest Supporters!...You ALWAYS! Have My Back!!!...I Miss Our Chats!...I Miss Connecting With You!...Sorry To Hear About Your Mac Crashing!...Hopefully You Will Get Back Up & Running Soon!..When My Computer Crashed Back In 2019...It Took Me 3 Months To Get Back!...I Understand Your Pain!!!!...I Hope You & Sarita Are Doing Well Too!...I Know Our Lives Have Been Challenging! To Say The Least!...And We Don't Talk As Much As We Used To!...But You Will Always Have My Heart! Luv! & Respect! My Friend!...Thank You! Hardly Ever Seems Like Enough!...Hearts & Hugs! To You & Sarita!!!...Thank You! Again!...And Take Care My Dear!!!...xoxo...:bk:bk:bk...:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub...
    • RJMJ
      @littlekiwi Thank You! So Much For The FF! & Wonderful! Comment!!!...:beat:heartlub:beat...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).