BLKinOR

October = MOC

October = MOC
BLKinOR, Oct 31, 2021
Description:
October is our Month of Celebration filled with anniversaries of our wedding and both of our birthdays. It usually includes several special dinners & a getaway or two or rarely three! This template was perfect. I knew I wanted to use Antique Papers #14 and Pressed Flowers #3. Searching my PK stash for other things to fill in made it an extra fun challenge.

Credits:
Scrapping with Liz MBC July 2021
Paula Kesselring Seasons Greetings Papers
Paula Kesselring Antique Papers #14
Paula Kesselring Pressed Flowers #3
Paula Kesselring Mixed Buttons #2
ArmyGrl and JenEm like this.
    • flowersgal
      What an interesting tradition. Love the photos of the cards and the story about them. Sounds like you had two wonderful get-away trips. Staying in the lighthouse keeper's house sounds like such a fun adventure. Happy birthdays to you both and happy anniversary (a bit late but it is still October).
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is wonderful. I enjoyed reading your journaling about all the celebrations in October. What a neat tradition to hide cards for each other. I love that idea! So cool that you got to stay in the lighthouse keepers house. Love your page! Thank you for playing along with my challenge.
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @flowersgal , thank you. The cards are really fun. Our trips were both wonderful this year, I expect they will show up in future layouts. Thank you for your birthday and anniversary wishes.
    • BLKinOR
      @JenEm. the lighthouse keeper's house was great fun. I must have forgotten to post the layout I created with the first photos from that trip since I don't see it in my gallery. I did create it with TLP product inspired by a LOAD prompt so it went there first. There will be more. I immediately knew I'd use a photo of our cards for your challenge since it is so different from what most think October looks like! I had to wait until the end of the month though for all the cards to appear back at home! Thanks.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Oct 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).