Arachnophobia!

Arachnophobia!
michele hillam, Oct 26, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs - Spooky
MrsPeel and MaggieMae like this.
    • bellbird
      oh gosh, well you don't want me telling you i just killed one in my bathroom after getting out of the shower then or about the one that was living in my recycling bin (that i managed by opening said bin with a long stick and throwing recycling in like playing basketball until the bin was emptied the next fortnight) - yes, i share you're fear and trauma, you really don't want to move Down Under, i think we have more to balance the koalas and kangaroos or something but i've never had one of them in my bin or bathroom!
    • michele hillam
      @bellbirdYikes! My niece sent me photos of when she visited there...I definitely will not be going off the beaten path if I ever get the chance to visit! Spiders the size of dinner plates! :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh my gosh! This is hysterical! Your journaling is fabulous. I’m glad your hubby relocated the spider for you. :giggle
    • MaggieMae
      This is awesome! Love the journaling and I laughed out loud! I share your fear! :)
    • ArmyGrl
      @michele hillam You are very welcome! You turned your fear into laughter!
    • bellbird
      unfortunately, yes, dinner plate size happens and i don't care if spider-friendly people say 'but they manage the flies, mozzies & insect population', i have a fly swatter & insect repellent! congrats on the GSO and yes i hope you haven't met any of it's 116 siblings since!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @bellbird Justine, I had the same when we lived in Brazil!!!! and I still don;'t care about the flying population that the spiders can get rid of.... not even here in England, where I was comfortable enough (no dangerous ones) until a few years ago, when we started having the horrible ones imported with fruit and veggies from tropical countries....and I kept reading about families who had to leave their houses for weeks to be rid of them!!!!
      Michele, the page is marvellous, as always, you bring elegance to any subject, even the nightmarish ones!!! LOVE Mirjam's Spooky and you are displaying a wonderful image of the nightmare!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Oct 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).