Karen

No Mask At Meijer

No Mask At Meijer
Karen, Oct 20, 2021
Description:
This is the layout I used for the basis of my slow scrap instructions last night. I loved seeing all the fun interpretations of those steps! :agree

Recyclables 72 by Scrapping with Liz
Why Not | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Why Not | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
True and Free: Basic Backgrounds by Rachel Jefferies
alpha from Storyteller BYOC 2021 May - Daily Life by Just Jaimee
umyesh likes this.
    • bellbird
      oh wow! we're nearly there but i can't imagine this stage yet (taking my mask off and talking to the dentist without it the other week felt so wrong but not like they can do their job with it on)- anyhoo i love the horizontal strips and mix of colours and papers behind you with that textured pinkish concrete kinda backgrd (i'll have to go search that one out, looks great!)and that alpha is perfect, it's almost like it's got a blue mask on and it's been taken off to show the wood properly on the bottom half!
      Karen likes this.
    • umyesh
      Love your page! I’ve been meaning to scrap something like this. I always panic when I see the “mask required” signs until I read the smaller print that says “only if you’re not vaccinated.” I have a hard time breathing in masks and I can only imagine how much it fogs up glasses! I love your colorful paper strips and of course the selfie!
      Karen likes this.
    • G.J.
      Wow! here we're just going back to another lockdown. I really like your photo and your smile. Beautiful use of the papers and elements, nice page!
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @bellbird I will admit that it totally felt awkward this first time I took it off in public. Now I'm pretty used to not wearing it out and about and only have to put one off when I go in medical buildings, etc.
      bellbird likes this.
    • Karen
      @umyesh like I told Justine, it felt super weird the first time I could take it off in public and the only reason I did it was because it kept fogging up my glasses while I was grocery shopping and I finally said it was time to put my vaccine to the test! Lol!
      bellbird and umyesh like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Oct 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    948.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).