Claire Grantham

Inspiration: October 2021 - Always Summer

Inspiration: October 2021 - Always Summer
Claire Grantham, Oct 17, 2021
Description:
I am a big lover of Summer, but Fall has always been my 2nd fave, I love the changing colours. Now I live in Tampa, it will be a very different October, what Floridians call '2nd Summer', and believe me I am here for it!!
Here is my journaling -
Summer is my fave season. I loved Fall in NYC.But I am overjoyed at the prospect of a second summer. October has a new slant, and I am not going to waste a single minute of it!

I used -
Valerie Wibbens - A Bit Worn Topography 1 Templates
https://the-lilypad.com/store/A-Bit-Worn-Topography-No.1.html

Designed by Soco - Farewell Summer
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Farewell-Summer-Kit.html
zotova and DivaMom96 like this.
    • garrynkim
      Well done! I love the velum flowers and leaves poking out behind the photo. It will be an adjustment, but sounds like you're ready for it!
    • Claire Grantham
      @garrynkim Thank you, it has been and will be a lot to adjust to. But I am embracing change!
    • JenEm
      I love that photo of you, Claire! How awesome that you get to celebrate your first autumn in Tampa. Hope the weather cools down a little for you! Great use of the vellum to anchor your photo. Great page! Thank you for playing along with my challenge. :)
    • Claire Grantham
      @JenEm Thank you. It is cooling down now, I am 100% lizard, so I am all good with the intense heat, but the cooler temps are lovely.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Oct 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    285.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).