Roxana

To Stand Out

To Stand Out
    • bjc
      i love this ..can you explain how you did the photo and the words..or send me to a tutorial. its so beautiful...just like an ad
      bellbird likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What a striking and dramatic presentation. Love how you used the words over the photo. Lovely layout.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- gorgeous and so very eye-catching!
    • Roxana
      Thank you so much, @bjc !I can try to make a tutorial, but I use Corel for my scraps, and I have no idea if it is similar to what you are using. I will try to send you in pm some general steps.
      bjc likes this.
    • bellbird
      @bjc i think if you use any large photo over a white background you could make it work. Type out any text (or use wordart) on a layer above the photo and make sure it overlaps part of the photo. Duplicate the original photo and clip it to the text layer, then crop the original photo underneath that area of text so the white paper background shows as a background to the text, it should work - we did something similar in MOC a few years back, i can't remember which on but i believe it was @jenn mccabe that ran it and there would have been a tutorial for that
      bjc likes this.
    • bellbird
      Amazing design and i love the plant coming out of the polaroid as well as your photo and text treatments!
    • Roxana
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Oct 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).