Garden Variety.
Woodland Friends.
Bloomin' Dahlicious.
Sweet American Summer EP Flower Blue spring
Shameless.
Yes: Cliptastic heart Orange
Friend in Me: Word Art.
Twilight Bokeh Overlays: Red Orange 4.
Photos by my daughter of the bunnies in her backyard. I love them so much and so does she.
umyesh likes this.
    • KimJ
      Cute photos! What a fun, full wreath! I love the variety of elements you used. The clip enlarged to be a frame is a great touch! Love the little extraction cluster in the corner! Terrific page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • garrynkim
      This is so cool! I love the cute photos your daughter took of the adorable bunnies. Great extraction of the one on the mushroom. Your wreath is just splendid! The fun flowers and colors make for such a pretty page. I love the BG paper choice too. Thanks for playing along in this month's challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @KimJ Wow, thank you so much!
      @garrynkim Thank you very much. I'm quite jealous, I wish I had bunnies living in my yard too.
      KimJ likes this.
    • umyesh
      Ooh I love the orange bokeh background! The circles are perfect with your wreath! Bunnies are so cute; it would be so fun to watch them in your own backyard! We had random kittens in our backyard once; it was quite the adventure!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @umyesh Oh my golly, I would have lost my mind if a cat had kittens in my yard. How awesome. Thank you.
      umyesh likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).