KairynLisa

Enchanted April (left)

Enchanted April (left)
KairynLisa, Oct 3, 2021
Description:
For the October Journaling Challenge using Kim Jensen's "Eclectic Spring Mixer" (with the exception of the small rosette from "Shabby Fair" by Etc by Danyale.
umyesh likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Another beautiful day out! Love the way you extended that coral pink into the background and added a second double layer of paper. The off-center seam is very eye-catching.
    • HeatherB
      What a wonderful photo of the 2 of you!! Love that you pulled the colours from the photo and used them in your elements and the background. The pink and coral go so well with the green!
    • bestcee
      This is lovely! I adore the way you used the light text paper in the foreground!
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart
    • G.J.
      Lovely page and photo! love how you used the papers, nice stacks and beautiful clustering. The color palette matches so nicely.
    • garrynkim
      The cluster around your photo is so pretty. I love that she was doing this and that you got a great photo of the two of you!
    • umyesh
      What a lovely photo of you two Kairyn! I love the way you’ve split the background and I want to scrap a page like this now. I also love how your elements almost circle the photo, creating another frame.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KairynLisa
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).