RJMJ

Inspiration Scrap Challenge|DSD 2021-Multiple Layout Inspiration-Pivot : Please

Inspiration Scrap Challenge|DSD 2021-Multiple Layout Inspiration-Pivot : Please
RJMJ, Oct 3, 2021
Description:
This Is A Very Interesting Challenge Indeed!...It Actually Gave Me The Courage To Complete A Layout I Had Already Started...With These Influences Helping Me...Have You Ever Just Wanted To Have Wings? And Fly Away From Your Own Life's Struggles?...I Sure Did This Day...I Have Had A Rough September Health-Wise...Some Pretty Bad Days...But There Was One Day In Particular That I Thought...How Am I Gonna Hang On & Get Through All Of This!!...No One Needs The Details...Let's Just Say...I Made It Through That Day! & All The Days That Followed!...Needless To Say This Layout Is Filled With Lots Of Strong Emotions...I Haven't Scrapped One Like This For Awhile...When The Pandemic First Started I Decided I Wasn't Gonna Go There...Since There Was So Much Negativity & Sadness In The World!...I Tried To Stick To More Uplifting Layouts!...& I Did!...But There Is A Time For These Emotions To Fill Up A Page Or Two...At Least For Me...It Helps Me Cope...Like Scrapping Therapy!...I'm O.K. Now!...At Least From These Days!...I Feel Different Now Looking Back On That Day!...It Seemed Like The Worst Day Ever!!!! & It Was To Me!...But I Just Try To Take Each Day As It Comes!...The Good & The Bad!...Celebrate The Good!...But Also Scrap Those Bad Days Too!...Even If They Are Emotionally Charged!!!...

As Per The Rules Of This Challenge : I Have Chosen 6 Pages : As My Influences To Complete My Page :

#1. Wombat146 : The Large Photo : But Specifically : The "Heads" That Pop Out To Me
#3. Dalis : All Those Multiple WA's : The Colors Of Yellow & Orange
#4. EllenT : The Use Of Red,Blue & Green
#4. JenEm : The Crosses : But I Turned Mine Into X's
#5. Sucali : The Black Paint
#6. MrsPeel : The Word Art Strips : White With Black Lettering : Multiple Frames

*For My Pivot : Please Layout-I Used :

*A Case Of The Blahs : Micheline Lincoln Designs & Studio Basic
*Steampunk Utopia : Rebecca McMeen & Tangie Baxter
*Reality Bites : Lynn Grieveson
*Things To Try : Little Butterfly Wings
*Mixed Media Monthly : Add-Ons : April 2018/November 2016 : Little Butterfly Wings
*Howl-O-Ween : ForeverJoy
Dalis likes this.
    • Laura ODonnell
      Fantastic
      RJMJ likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Thanks for the heads up that one of the layouts had gone missing. I have added in another one - not sure what happened there. So sorry.
      Love the way you interpreted the challenge though, super full and full of emotions.
      Thanks so much for this stunning example for my challenge.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      Just sending you the biggest ONLINE HUG!!!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Dalis :heartslub Hearts & Thanks Rhonda...
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    386.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).