Love this
cinna, Sep 20, 2021
Description:
Thanks for looking!

Credits:
Some kind of wonderful (bundle) by Little Butterfly Wings, TLP
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      I love this too and your nickname for selfies is brilliant. Love the layout, the framing, the background papers, the clusters of greatness, this is awesomeness.
      cinna likes this.
    • cinna
      @trekmom thanks sweetie for your wonderful comment!!! :beat
    • cfile
      Awww Carina, this is beautiful and oh so sweet! Love your lift and I adore those photos of you and your sweet hubby.. the bottom photo looks like you are winking ;) love your selfies/welfies and so glad you are so happy together. It reflects that in your photos :) Love the wonderful cluster and paints and doily under the photos too! Well done! Thank you for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
      cinna likes this.
    • cinna
      @cfile Thank you so much Christa for your heartwarming comment! :beat It totally made my day!
      cfile likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      The scattering and ellies are placed perfectly and I love the artsy feel and brushes. Amazing LO and cute photos. Thanks for choosing my LO to lift!
      cinna likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      cinna and cfile like this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :banana
      cinna likes this.
    • cinna
      @Karen Oh wow!!! This really made my whole WEEK! I had some really rough days at work so this was so uplifting - thank you! :bk
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @cinna I'm so glad I could make your day brighter! :D
      cinna likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cinna
    Date:
    Sep 20, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).